Welcome aboard

Erin Lewis recently joined the San Jacinto College family as Student Life Coordinator at the North Campus.

Originally from Arkansas, she attended the University of Arkansas, where she earned a bachelor’s in communication and a master’s in higher education.

She served as the UA Coordinator of Multicultural Programs and Retention, where she advised student organizations, coordinated campus cultural events, assisted with student discipline cases, and coordinated a “Connections” mentoring program.

In 2009, Erin moved to Idaho to become a Student Involvement Program Coordinator at Boise State University, where she developed leadership workshops for students, coordinated campus events, and advised branches of their student government.

“I am an avid reader and foodie and am enjoying learning my way around Houston and spending time with my nephew, Joshua and niece, Jadeyn,” Erin commented. “Everyone has been very friendly and supportive, and I look forward to meeting the rest of my San Jacinto College family.”