ITS Quick Help Sessions
<<< Return to Support Page
ITS is currently hosting Quick Help Sessions at the District Offices. Techs are available to assist faculty and staff with general IT-related questions. We can assist with questions such as:
- How to enter a service ticket?
- How to obtain media training?
- How to use the media equipment in a technology classroom?
- How to set up Office 365 email on a personal mobile device?
- How to access your San Jac computer remotely?
- How to access and use Tech Support Online?
In addition, educational material will be available each month that covers a specific topic on IT Security. Come learn about how to stay safe when browsing the web both on-campus and at home. The monthly topic will be announced in the monthly Did You Know sent out by ITS Customer Care.
NOTE: At this time, Quick Help is only available for faculty and staff. Students are encouraged to stop by any of the ILC Open Labs for general questions about available technology at San Jacinto College.
Our current Quick Help hours are as follows:
|District||A-2.201||Every Thursday||12 pm – 3 pm|