Insert YouTube Video in PowerPoint 2010
Have you ever been interested in adding a YouTube video to your PowerPoint? By following these simple instructions, you’ll be able to add videos in PowerPoint 2010.
- Locate the slide you wish to add the YouTube video to.
- Click on the Insert menu option.
- Click on Video and choose Video from Web Site. A dialog box ‘Insert Video from Web Site’ will appear on your screen. (We will come back to this shortly)
- Once you have located the YouTube video you wish to embed into PowerPoint, click on Share, followed by Embed, and then click ‘Use old embed code’
- Copy the embedded code from the YouTube video.
- Go ahead and paste this code into the ‘Insert Video from Web Site’ dialog box.
- Click Insert
- The YouTube video is now embedded on your PowerPoint slide. The size of the video can be adjusted to meet your needs.