Skype for Business is a communications and collaboration platform that brings together an experience inspired by Skype with enterprise-grade security, compliance and control. It offers features including presence, instant messaging, and online meetings. It is built right in to Microsoft Office, so initiating chats and meetings is an integrated experience within Office.
SJC Employees and students may log into Skype for Business using their SJC e-mail address and password. Employees that do not have Skype for Business installed on their SJC-issued computer, may contact Tech Support for assistance. This software can also be installed on personal computers and mobile devices.
“How-to” Documents & Videos
- Skype for Business at San Jacinto College (Introduction for SJC Employees)
- Skype for Business – Creating and Joining a Meeting (PC, Mac, and Outlook on the Web)
- Skype for Business (Training)
- Set up an online meeting
- Set up audio and video
- Share your screen in Skype for Business
- Send an IM in Skype for Business
- How to: Join a Virtual Interview or Meeting through Skype for Business (External Users)
Additional training is also available through Cornerstone.