OUCH! is the world’s leading, free security awareness newsletter designed for the common computer user. Published every month and in multiple languages, each edition is carefully researched and developed by the SANS Securing The Human team, SANS instructor subject matter experts and team members of the community. Each issue focuses on and explains a specific topic and actionable steps people can take to protect themselves, their family and their organization. OUCH! is distributed under the Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 4.0 license.
OUCH! 2018 Newsletters
- October 2018 – Email Oops, and How to Avoid Them
- September 2018 – CEO Fraud / BEC
- August 2018 – Smart Home Devices
- July 2018 – Phone Call Attacks & Spam
- June 2018 – Stop That Malware
- May 2018 – What is GDPR?
- April 2018 – Stop that Phish
- March 2018 – Top Tips to Securely Using Social Media
- February 2018 – Securing Your Mobile Devices
- January 2018 – Creating a Cybersecure Home
Please visit https://www.sans.org/security-awareness-training/ouch-newsletter to access newsletters from previous years.