How to Resolve:
- USB-C Cable is not lighting up
- Keyboard, mouse, monitor(s), and/or mouse are not working properly
- Unplug the power cable from the docking station
- Unplug USB-C cable from laptop
- Leave unplugged for one minute
- After waiting a minute, plug in the power cable to the docking station
- Plug USB-C cable to the laptop
- After waiting approximately 45 seconds, your monitor will display correctly.
Should these steps not resolve the issue you are having, please contact Tech Support.
Phone: x6137 (on-campus) or 281-998-6137 (off-campus)
Submit a ticket online: www.sanjac.edu/rightanswers