SJC Employees now have the ability to have their voicemail messages sent directly to their email. This feature allows you to see who called (caller’s telephone number or extension), date and time they called, the length of the voicemail message, as well as the ability to listen to the message from either your computer, tablet, or smartphone. To set up this feature, complete the following steps:
Using Internet Explorer
- Go to: https://voicemail.main.sjcd.edu/user/ (NOTE: You must be connected to the College network to access this site)
- Under More information, click on ‘Go on to the webpage (not recommended)’.
- The Avaya Aura Messaging login window should display. Log in with your extension and voicemail password. Click the Log In
- Click on Notify Me (on the left-hand side of the screen)
- Check the ‘Voice Email Notifications’ check box
- Check the ‘Default Subject’ radio button and put in your full email address (i.e. – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Check the ‘Include the recording’
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
- A message will appear at the top of the screen stating, You have updated your preferences. You may go ahead and Log Out as these settings will now go into effect.