Atomic Learning, SJC’s video-based tutorial provider, contains additional videos on Outlook’s Follow-Up Flags, as well as a variety of other topics. You can access the videos on Outlook Flags by completing the following steps:
- Log into your Blackboard account at https://sanjacinto.blackboard.com. Your username is your G# and your password is the same password used to log into SOS or a campus computer.
- Under the Tools menu on the right side of the screen, click on Atomic Learning.
- On the next page, click on Open Atomic Learning in a New Window.
- Select Outlook from the Applications drop down menu.
- In the drop down box immediately below that, select 2007.
- Click on the Find Tutorials button.
- Now a list of the available Tutorials will appear. Videos related to flags can be found under:
- Once you click on the Category / Topic it will show you the videos they have available. Simply click on any video link to view the video.
- When finished, simply close the window and it will return you back to the list of all videos.
Remember, Atomic Learning has a huge library available with videos on almost all major software titles for Windows and Mac/Apple platforms. You can use this resource to see videos on how to do a variety of topics related to numerous programs and applications.